Thursday, December 24, 2009

White Christmas????? Really?

I know last week I said no white Christmas....but the big storm system to our west is moving farther south that first forecast. As of this update Pam is getting snow. We may even see a dusting here. Parts of northwest Arkansas could see up to 8 inches. Speaking of 8 inches...how bout all this rain. Here at Mike's weather center We have picked up 8.94 inches of rain in the past 36 hours. I-30 was closed this morning between Little Rock and Benton.

We'll keep up to date on the weather....Merry Christmas.

2 comments:

Pam said...

Still coming down here and starting to stick on the roads. I've got a good inch or more, even with all the blowing. It has been gorgeous and delightfully unexpected!!

First white Christmas here in the Dallas area in 80 years!!

I dreamed and I got!!! :)

Kelly said...

The rain was horrendous! Major damage to the road around our pond again. Gonna have to come up with a different solution. All that gravel we just put in ($$$) washed away. I'm just glad the pond itself is holding so far.