Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Ready for Spring

You know I love snow as much more than most people....but I am also a man for all seasons. March is here and after the cold, cold Winter I now ready for Spring. Of course, with Spring comes severe weather. I'm not sure if there is a correlation between severe storms and El Nino.


Winter is still trying to hang on. There were flurries in the state this morning and north Alabama and Georgia were getting snow this afternoon.


I've been very busy but will try to post again when I can.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I'm more than ready for warmer weather!

You would have to mention severe weather... though I've found around here that can happen ANY time of the year.

Pam said...

Bring on Spring! I put away all my snowman decorations last weekend. Out came the bunnies and lambs...

Was still cool here the first of the week. Starting tomorrow more Spring-like weather arrives.