Sunday, December 28, 2008

Somewhere Over Another Rainbow

I looked for both ends of this rainbow, but couldn't find either. This was the look Saturday evening after the warm, windy, stormy weather came to an end and we returned to winter. Lows this morning were in the upper 20s. We may see highs around 60 Monday and Tuesday with more seasonable weather as the new year enters. Accuweather is showing a another cold outbreak by the 7th. Weasley is finally getting some rest now that John has returned home. Christmas really wore him out. Laura has become an expert on Wii and Claire it on injured reserve with a case of Wii-itis in the right arm.











Gort! Klaatu barada nikto!


John and I saw the remake of the Day the Earth Stood still and it wasn't too bad as long as you forgot that it was a remake of a really classic movie. I was really disappointed that the most famous three words of science fiction were not used in the remake. Now I'm looking forward to the new Star Trek movie.

2 comments:

Pam said...

NEW STAR TREK MOVIE???? When???

I'll wait and see "The Day the Earth Stood Still" on DVD.

I'm hooked on Wii. Can't believe it! My first video game experience and I love it!

Kelly said...

Yep, I wanna see the new Star Trek movie, too. I always liked Star Trek better than Star Wars.

I played Wii over Thanksgiving. Lots of fun!

Glad life is getting back to normal for Weasley.