Saturday, January 10, 2009

Return to Winter

The roller coaster continues....after 60s on Friday we slide back into the 40s today. Tonight will see the mid 20s. Seasonable for a few days. Then much colder weather coming next weekend. Snow???? I don't know.

Movie Review:
With the new cinema so close we tend to take in more picture shows these days. Went to see Clint Eastwood's new movie Gran Torino. I thought it was an outstanding movie. I strongly recommend. Of course, what drew me to the picture was the title. All the cool rednecks drove a 72 Gran Torino at some time in their life.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh my! I don't think I've ever seen that picture!! LOL!!!

Claire said...

I wish I had never seen it. ha

Pam said...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love the photo!!! How funny!!!

Movie looks good. I'll catch in on Pay-per-View.

Yeah, the whiplash weather continues. Every day I have to check and see if I need to wear flip-flops or snow boots.

The "snow" part of the boots is wishful thinking.... *sigh*