Saturday, November 15, 2008

Fall is Here

This is one of those days that really feels like Fall. Last night we sat in blustery conditions at War Memorial Stadium to watch Catholic High win their first round playoff game against Fayetteville. Usually they lose when we attend a game. This was the first one we had seen in a couple of years. With no kids in high school there's not a lot of reason to go to every game.
Back to the weather....today is one of those true fall days with mostly cloudy skies, winds whipping around the leaves and temperatures in the upper 40's. I feel a fire will be burned in my fireplace this evening. Tomorrow morning will probably be near 30 with a little warmer conditions tomorrow afternoon.
I'm sure you've heard about it ... but just in case here is the link to the Today Show which has a link to the Puppy Cam. Too bad the puppies are not Beagles.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I was just looking out awhile ago thinking how it really looks like fall now. Lots of leaves blowing about. Definitely a sweatshirt day!

They had something on the NBC news last night about that puppy cam. I think it's the same one that's been on a sidebar at the Daily Puppy. I haven't clicked on it, but seems like I saw somewhere they were Shiba Inu pups. ALL puppies are cute!!

Pam said...

The puppy cam is just tooo cute for words. I understand people are spending TONS of time watching! LOL!

Totally blustery here and in the 40's. Actual wind chill! It's a start.

Too bad we will be fluctuating back and forth from the 60s to 70s for the time being.

Yes, I have on sweats as I do the house cleaning and laundry today. Not to mention poop patrol outside! Yuck!