Thursday, July 17, 2008

Golf Weather


The 137th British Open is underway outside of Liverpool. Players looked a little chilled today. Check out the forecast from the MetOffice weather service in the UK. It's the equivalent of the US National Weather Service. This particular page is rather bland...just like the British.
Our weather has turned into the dog days of summer. I guess it could be worse. Humidity levels are not as bad as I've seen in the past. Highs are in the mid 90's and lows near 70. No rain for the next 7 days. Run those sprinklers!
OK...again I need help. No matter what I do I can't get space between my paragraphs. Does anyone have a suggestion. I'm frustrated and may just terminate this blog out of frustration!

2 comments:

Pam said...

Try a different font. I've had this problem with one of the fonts. Also, go to your posting section to create your new posts.

Are you hitting double space when you go for another paragraph?

Lately, when it happens to me I go in to the edit this post thing and change the font and it usually works.

LOVE Weezer's photo with the fan!!!

Kelly said...

I don't think I've ever been to that site before (added it to my favorites). It might be a little bland in appearance (I like fun icons), but the language is entertaining.